My Thoughts on 'Maharaja'

Hello everyone! Meeting y'all after a long time. I'll try to be more consistent hereafter. Today, I am here to share about the movie I happened to watch recently, titled 'Maharaja'. First and foremost, the movie satisfied me to a large extent. I'm happy for VJS who has made a strong comeback after nearly 5 years, as none of his movies were up to the mark after '96' (2018). 

Secondly, I had the satisfaction of having been emotionally involved in a movie after a long time. As the climax approached, I remember glaring at the screen angrily, waiting for the hero to smash the villain. Also, I really loved the way actor Anurag Kashyap was utilised, since Tamil cinema has been known for bringing in actors from other industries and terribly wasting them for quite some time.

But my pleasant surprise was actor Singampuli, who I remember to be only a mediocre comedian. But here, he did an amazing job and kudos to the director to have pulled off such a character with an actor who had been rendered as a usual comedian. And I highly enjoyed the non-linear narration of the film, which worked out really well for a film which would have otherwise been a usual action drama.

My end suggestion is, people, if you still haven't watched the film, please go watch it. You'd really get an unforgettable experience.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dad's Chicken Gravy

My Gap Year

My Best Friend