The Conductor and the Passenger

 


Today, I am about to share with you my experience on the bus on my way home. So this bus is always crowded since there are only two  of them for my area. And they too, are, minibuses. If you leave one, you will have to wait for at least an hour or more for the next bus to come. Therefore, most of the people on the bus would be standing and the rest, on foot boarding. I am new to the area. I had shifted there only a few months ago. So in the beginning, I thought only I was facing this problem. But later, I realized that there were people who were facing this problem on a daily basis.

Now, talking about today's experience,there was a passenger who got ticket for one stopping but was planning to get down on the next. The conductor caught him and asked him to either get ticket for the next stopping or get down on the one he bought ticket for, and he was willing to do neither. The conductor asked for the bus to be put on hold, and the bus stood on that particular stop for quite some time.

Many of the passengers inside requested and even scolded the passenger to do the needful,  but he didn't budge. Some even joked that maybe both the conductor and the passenger should get down, solve their issue and get back on the following bus😄. The conductor, after some time, whistled the bus to get moving.

Wait, wait, wait! It isn't over yet. Only a few feet covered, two policemen were standing. The bus stopped, the conductor told what happened and the police caught the passenger by his collar and led him away. Interestingly, all the previous days, no police was seen in the spot. I don't know how everything fell into place this particular day. The passenger, who was flexing his ego in front of the conductor so long, bowed down before the police and went quiet.


Moral of the story is, do not wait for the time to be caught. Because when you are caught, it is too embarrassing. Thank you for reading this blog and if you have any other suggestions, let me know in the comments😊.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Gap Year

Dad's Chicken Gravy

My ICA Enlightenment