My Hall Visit

 Hi guys! Today I went for Selaiyur Hall Day, invited by one of my friends. I had a great time. And I also had quite an idea of what Hall life is I say. Let me start with the time from me reaching the venue. I spent some time with my friend in his room, and then went around exploring a lot. I've heard before that a Hall resident would become attached to his Hall, where he would have spent only three years, more than his home where he would have spent the better half of his life. From that exploration, I got to know how much people from Halls cherish their moments and even the minute beautiful things around them, which most of us fail to do.

The students themselves admitted how they had changed from what they were before coming to the Halls. They shared how they were moulded and all. I was asked a question about what I felt about Halls. I just said that had I been in Halls, I don't know if I would have enjoyed the time, but surely, I would have become moulded such that  I overcame my insecurities and restraints. Yet, I would still say that I am not yet ready to face a Hall life. I still do enjoy the life of a Day-Scholar and am learning a lot from this life itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Gap Year

Dad's Chicken Gravy

My ICA Enlightenment